1. Why are these products for sale? What sort of imperfections should I expect?
The products offered in our online scratch and dent sale have slight imperfections including slight discoloration, scratches, nicks, etc. These defects should not affect the overall functionality of the products.
Please look at the photos below to see photos of various imperfections you may encounter.
Defects of the journals may include:
- Small stains/smudges on the cover
- Smushed edges
- Cover peeling
SMALL COVER STAINS ↴
Defects of textiles may include:
- Small fabric abrasions
- Fabric discoloration, uneven screen printing
- Small stitching hiccups or missing stitches
FABRIC ABRASION ↴
FABRIC DISCOLORATION ↴
UNEVEN SCREEN PRINTING ↴
2. Can I return/exchange any item purchased during the scratch and dent sale? May I choose the imperfection before I purchase?
All scratch and dent sales are final - no exchanges or returns. We cannot send photos or take special requests. All known imperfections are listed to the best of our ability. The items are sold at a discounted price and are sold 'as is'. You should purchase understanding the items are slightly imperfect.
3. Will you be restocking these discounted/imperfect items?
We have limited quantities available that fall within these categories. Once the scratch and dent items are out of stock, they are out of stock.