Creative Marketing Intern: 1canoe2 is looking for a bright and passionate intern to become a temporary part of our crew. As part of the 1canoe2 team, you’ll tackle real challenges, do real work and create real results for a real company.
- Part-time or full-time
- Position dates: June 1, 2017–August 2017 (flexible end date)
- Work under the direction of the Creative Marketing Director
- Paid internship ($8.50/hr)
- Write content for 1canoe2 social media, newsletters and blog
- Design assets for: social media, 1canoe2 websites, enewsletters, advertising
- Design within the 1canoe2 style and brand aesthetic
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Adobe Creative Suite experience, with strong emphasis in Photoshop
- Above average design skills
- Ability to design within existing aesthetic
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Positive disposition and strong work ethic
TO APPLYEmail a short introduction and a link to examples of your work to email@example.com with the title "Summer Internship 2017"